Allview A7 Lite Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Allview A7 Lite Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Allview A7 Lite Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Allview A7 Lite Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Allview A7 Lite Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Allview A7 Lite Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Allview A7 Lite Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|Allview A7 Lite Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
|Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL
Allview A7 Lite Key Spec
Dimensions: 72.8 x 143.7 x 9.4 mm
Weight: 160 g
SoC: MediaTek MT6572
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 1000 MHz, Cores: 2
GPU: ARM Mali-400 MP1, 500 MHz, Cores: 1
RAM: 1 GB, 266 MHz
Storage: 8 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5 in, TFT, 480 x 800 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 2100 mAh, Li-Ion
OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Camera: 3264 x 2448 pixels, 864 x 480 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Micro-SIM, Mini-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Allview A7 Lite Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ALLVIEW A7 LITE Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Allview A7 Lite Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Allview A7 Lite stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software-related; you can fix that by flashing the Allview A7 Lite Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Allview A7 Lite is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ALLVIEW A7 LITE USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Allview A7 Lite Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP Flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding the volume + and volume – buttons of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will start working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Allview A7 Lite Stock Firmware Rom