Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Coolpad Roar 5 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Coolpad Roar 5 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
Coolpad Roar 5 Key Spec
- Device Type – Android Smartphone
- Brand – Coolpad
- Model – Roar 5
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.1GHz ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 304, 400MHz
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
- Camera – 8 Megapixel AF and Single-LED Flash | 5MP Front Camera
- RAM – 1GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 64GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches IPS HD (1280×720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 2,500 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Dual Standby (Nano+Nano/microSD)
- Sensors -Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Gold
- Operating System – Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 142.5 mm x 70.5 mm x 8.1 mm
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Plastic and Metal Body Design, LTE Cat4 150 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, Infrared, VoLTE Support, Rounded Edges.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Coolpad Roar 5 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the COOLPAD ROAR 5 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Coolpad Roar 5 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Coolpad Roar 5 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Coolpad Roar 5 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: COOLPAD ROAR 5 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Coolpad Roar 5 Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.