Download GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool version for windows. GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool is a simple powerful tool, which allows you to bypass FRP lock on tablets and Android smartphones. FRP stands for the ”Factory Reset Protection.” This is one of the best security measure taken by Google for its Android Devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or higher. You can bypass frp lock on almost all android devices like LG Huawei, Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Oppo, Micromax, Lava, etc. This FRP Bypass Tool is 1000% working, and Techswizz team and other Android users have tested it.
The FRP ”Factory Reset Protection is activated as soon as a user signs in his/her Google Account on their Android smartphone. And once the FRP feature has been activated, it prevents all the unauthentic person from using the phone until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
Let’s say, you forgot your Google Account ID or password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second-hand phone either via some third-party source or online. When you reset your device and reboot, you will be greeted with this Special message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device,” meaning that the phone is useless unless you sign or bypass the Google account. At this stage, the GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool comes in handy.
With the help of GSM Flasher Bypass tool, you can bypass the FRP lock problem on any Android. This flasher tool has been very successful in bypassing the FRP lock on Samsung devices and most other brands.
GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool Features:
- You can install on any OS.
- Supported on Windows PC and Laptop
- Easy to Setup
- This works on ADB mode.
- You can use it for reactivation lock removers
- By using this GSM Flasher tool, you can remove Pattern Lock, Pin Code, and Bypass FRP
Techswizz will not be responsible for any damages to your Android device that may happen while following this guide.
How to GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool
- First, turn off all the antivirus application on your Windows PC or laptop Before installing the Bypass Tool.
- You can reactivate the antivirus on your computer after removing the FRP lock on your device.
- Download and Extract the GSM Flasher tool to the desktop of your computer.
- Download and install ADB Drivers.
- Open the Extracted folder and launch the exe. tool then select the GSM Bypass Tool.
- You now need to enable the ADB mode on your FRP locked Android device.
- After allowing the ADB Mode, connect the device to your PC using the USB cable.
- When you connect your smartphone will be detected by the tool and will show you green with the ONLINE text.
- Now click on the remove FRP button to bypass the FRP factory data protection.
Voila! You have used the GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool to bypass the FRP lock.