Download Vivo iQOO 11S Google Camera
Table of Contents
Vivo iQOO 11S Google Camera is a Modded stock camera application from Google Pixel Smartphone with advanced features missing in the Vivo iQOO 11S Stock camera application Like Astrography/HDR Plus & Night Sight.
This advanced camera allows you full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, Wide angle lens, and telephoto lens also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus or sensors Like from pixel 2, Pixel 3 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section, You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video; also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Vivo iQOO 11S is Powered by Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 Processor and runs on Android 10.0. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano GSM SIM Cards; connectivity option Includes GPS WIFI hotspot 3G & 4G with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via an SD card.
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
- Night Sight: Use Night Sight to embrace low-light photography, letting you to create crisp and bright images even in the darkest conditions.
- Portrait Mode: Use the bokeh effect to create professional-looking photos by blurring the background while keeping your subject in focus.
- Astrophotography: Unleash your inner astronomer by shooting stunning images of the night sky in Astrophotography mode, highlighting the beauty of stars and celestial bodies.
- HDR+: The High Dynamic Range Plus (HDR+) feature in Google Camera ensures that your photos have exceptional detail in both bright and shadowed regions.
- Super Res Zoom: use the inbuild super zoom feature to zoom the shoot without losing details.
How to Install Vivo iQOO 11S Google Camera:
- Download the Google camera from the link provided in this post.
- Unknown apps Installation should be enabled from the security section in the setting.
- Then install the gcam app the same way you install other applications.
(Note that Camera2api on this device is enabled already)
How to Import Google Camera Custom Settings:
- Create a new folder with the name gcam in the root of your device storage and another inside the gcam folder with the name Configs (Storage/gcam/Configs)
- Move the config file you downloaded to the folder created above.
- Open the Google camera, then double click near the Shooter area from the Popup Select the Config File you want.
- Restart your Gcam app and take wonderful pictures
Vivo iQOO 11S GCam links: