MSM Download Tool Oppo Latest Version:
Table of Contents
MSM Download Tool free download and install the latest version to flash Oppo a71, a7, a37f, a3s, f5, Oppo a71 2018, a37fw and many other Oppo smartphones. The MSM download tool is very easy to use but the installation of this tool is a bit difficult.
Fortunately, with the help of this article, you can easily overcome those difficulties which you face during the installation of “MSM download tool” and also the problems which you face during flashing your Oppo phone.
As a matter of fact, usually, when we try to flash the Oppo device by using this software we face many errors. In order to overcome these errors which we face while flashing Oppo device, I created this method.
With this in mind, you can get rid of the most common problems and errors that occurs in MSM download tool installation.
The first thing to remember, the flashing process will delete all your Pictures, Videos, Documents and all kind of data from your phone. On the positive side, You must remove the Sd-Card in order to secure the important data of your memory card.
Some common Errors during flashing with the MSM Tool Oppo:
- Connect Timeout!
- Microsoft Status shows as offline, even after using a fast internet connection or fast WiFi connection.
- While clicking on the “START BUTTON” it shows no response even after the tool is already in use.
- Fix MSMDownload Oppo A71 Qualcomm Snapdragon Connect Timepoint
- Fix MSMDownload Unauthorized and Hidden Start Button
- And the message which will appears while flashing any Oppo phone using the MSM download tool: “You must use authorized accounts such as A3S, F5, F7, F9 etc..”
For this reason, I’ve created this free method that you can use to flash Oppo phone without facing any of these errors listed above in MSMDownloadTool.
In case, if you forgot the pattern lock, Screen Lock or Password of your Oppo phone. For this reason, you can use this tool to remove all these kind of locks from your Oppo smartphone in 2019.
Step-by-step guide How To Flash Oppo Device Using MSM Download Tool
1. First, Download MSM Tool NOAuth, OPPO All TOOl and ROM for your OPPO phone.
There are two ROM files, First one is for 2 GB Ram and 16 GB ROM variant. The second one is for 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM Oppo variant.
After downloading the Flash file or ROM for your Oppo model download these files:
|OplusFlashTool_v5.6.44_for_Sales Oppo OnePlus Require Auth)
|OplusFlashTool_v18.104.22.168_for_Sales Oppo OnePlus Require Auth)
|OplusFlashTool_v51.3.4_for_Sales Oppo OnePlus Require Auth)
|OplusFlashTool_v22.214.171.124_for_Sales Oppo OnePlus Require Auth)
|OplusFlashTool_v126.96.36.199_for_Sales Oppo OnePlus Require Auth)
|DownloadTool_Rcsm_V1.2.23_for_Sales realme MTK
|MSM Download tools 2.0.63 (Latest for Realme Require Auth)
|MSM Download tools 2.0.51 (Latest for Realme Require Auth)
|MSM Download tools 3.0
|MSM Download tools 4.0.58
VERY IMPORTANT STEP:
In order to successfully flash your Oppo device and save your self from facing any unwanted errors during the flashing procedure. You should connect your Computer or Laptop to a “Mobile Hotspot” connection.
In other words, you should connect the internet with a Mobile Hotspot instead of using a WiFi connection. Specifically for flashing Oppo phone with the help of the MSM download tool. If you connect with a WiFi internet connection, the chances are you won’t be able to flash the device completely.
This is our personal experience, so please connect your internet connection with a Mobile Hotspot and then follow the next steps.
2. Extract Oppo All Tool 2018 file, Open the folder then go to Oppo All Tool.
- Double click on CodeMeterRunTime setup and install it.
- Once the installation completes, click on the Finish button.
- This time, Click on “^” this icon from the task-bar and then double click on “1 CmContainer Connected” icon.
Now click on “File” and then click the “import License..” button.
The license file is located in the “OPPO_ALL_TOOL” folder. Select the file and click on Import button.
3. Now go back and extract the ROM file which you downloaded before.
- Get inside the folder of ROM file. As you can see, If you try to open the MsmDownloadTool from this folder it will show “Connect Timeout!” error.
- The Start button is not available and hidden, which means you can not click it. On the other hand, the tool is showing as “Unauthorized” and we need to fix these errors.
4. Again go inside the OPPO ALL TOOL 2018 folder.
- This time, you need to open the “ENABLE” software and click on the “Enable” button on the pop-up window.
- After doing this, you can see the Start button is available and it is clickable but the MSM download tool is still unauthorized.
- Close the tool and click on YES button to quit it completely.
- Now go back and extract “MsmDownloadTool_NoAuth” winrar file.
Password for WinRAR file: authNonJpOk
5. Then again go back to the ROM FLASH FILE folder, and “CUT” these 2 files which show in the picture below.
- Open the “MsmDownloadTool_NoAuth” folder and paste those 2 files in this folder.
3 More Steps To Flash and Remove Pattern Lock, Password Lock and Pin Lock:
6. Just after that, Double click on the “MsmDownloadTool_Djawir” to open the “MSM Download Tool”.
- As you can see the “Start Button” is clickable and the “Unauthorized” error is also removed. The status of this tool is now showing as “Internet/Online” and it is ready to use without any unwanted errors.
7. Now Power Off your Oppo device, and then Push “Volume UP+ and Power Key for 10 secs” to activate the Download Mode in your Oppo phone.
Connect your phone to the PC using USB cable and this will show as connected in “COM8” 2nd bar of MSM download tool.
- At the same time when you see this message on your screen: “Will format the user data partition, the user’s data will be lost!..” Then click on “YES” button to start the procedure of flashing Oppo smartphone.
8. Once the downloading system done and shows as “Download Success” in the MSM tool. This means the “Screen lock, Password lock or Pin lock” has been removed from your device.
- After that Oppo device will restart to its initial setup.
Therefore, You can easily complete the initial setup and you will be able to use the phone without having any password or pass code.