Huawei P Smart Z Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Huawei P Smart Z Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Huawei P Smart Z Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Huawei P Smart Z Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
Huawei P Smart Z Key Specs and Features
- 6.59-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie OS
- Octa-core HiSillicon Kirin 710F CPU with 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage space
- Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera and a 16MP pop-up front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- 4,000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Huawei P Smart Z Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the HUAWEI P SMART Z Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Huawei P Smart Z Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Huawei P Smart Z stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Huawei P Smart Z Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Huawei P Smart Z is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: HUAWEI P SMART Z USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Huawei P Smart Z Stock Rom Firmware
- First of Download and Extract the Firmware Package From the above
- Run Huawei update Extractor Go to Setting and Disable header Check [Must Require]
- Now Go back and Extract Update.app
- Now you will Get System.img , boot.img and Some Other Files.
- Move system.img and boot.img File From This folder to adb tools Folder
- Now reboot Phone Phone to bootloader and Connect to PC with usb
Open CMD and type below code’s
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img then fastboot reboot
Note: if You have Dead or Locked Huawei Phone then Final Solution is Paid with test Point(Flash it With IDT Require Image (board Software) From Easy Firmware)
How to Install OTA With Pen Drive/SD Card:
- Open the Zip and extract the dload folder on the pen drive
- Turn off the Phone
- Connect the pendrive with the OTG cable
- Now press the three buttons at the same time.
- Volume + Volume – the Power button.
Note: You Can use SD card also, Extract Zip in Phone Storage and Same Process.
- Enter the service menu by dialing * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- Press Option 4. Software Upgrade
- Press OPTION 1. Memory Card Upgrade
How to Install OTA Firmware With TWRP:
- Download update Package From above
- Download HuRupdater.zip and Move it to Device Storage along with update file.
- Make Sure all Files (Like full, public, and update zip) available in Same Folder
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery. Go to backup and Create a nandroid backup
- Go to Install and Install HURupdater.zip. Done Reboot System Now.
- if the Phone is not bootup Then Flash no verity opt Encrypt.zip. Done
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware Rom
- 126.96.36.199 STK-LX1/L21
- OTA: above one Work for both