Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Firmware Information
|Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
|Unisoc Tiger T606
|SPD Flash Tool
Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Key Spec
Dimensions: 75.6 x 163.6 x 8.5 mm
Weight: 184 g
SoC: Unisoc Tiger T606
CPU: 2x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A75, 6x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, Cores: 8
GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MP1, 650 MHz, Cores: 1
RAM: 3 GB, 4 GB, 1600 MHz
Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 6.6 in, A-Si IPS, 720 x 1612 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 5000 mAh, Li-Ion
OS: Android 13 Go edition
Camera: 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Nano-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, USB Type-C
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 13 Feature List
- New Material You Color Themes
- Language Personalization
- Android Photo Picker
- Clipboard Editor Overlay
- Quick QR Code Scanner
- Smart Home Controls
- Bluetooth LE Audio Support
Android 11 Feature List
- Message bubbles and ‘priority’ conversations
- Redesigned notifications
- New Power Menu with smart home controls
- New Media playback widget
- Resizable picture-in-picture window
- Screen recording
- Smart app
- New Recent Apps screen
- Back gesture sensitivity
- iPhone-like screenshot visuals
- Dark mode scheduling
- Single-time app permissions
- Voice access – controlling your phone with your voice
Why you need Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the INFINIX SMART 8 X6525 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Infinix Smart 8 X6525 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software-related; you can fix that by flashing the Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device:Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Infinix Smart 8 X6525is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop:To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver:INFINIX SMART 8 X6525 USB Drivers
- Download:Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download the SPD Upgrade Tool and extract it on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see a list of files double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect yourdevice to the computer and make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on the SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom.PAC file you downloaded.
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in the Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, and you will see a Green Passed Message in the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using the Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Infinix Smart 8 X6525 Stock Firmware Rom