Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oukitel K10000 Max smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel K10000 Max Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel K10000 Max Key Spec
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6753
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP3
- Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 32GB External Memory Support up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Camera – 16 Megapixels with Single-LED and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches FHD (1080×1920 Pixels)
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano+ Nano/microSD)
- Battery – Non-Removable 10,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Sensors -Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Fingerprint Sensor
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Colour – Black, Green
- Weight – 330 Grams (With Battery)
- Dimensions – 168.8 x 86.5 x 15.9mm
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Oukitel K10000 Max Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oukitel K10000 Max stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oukitel K10000 Max Flash File.
How To Flash Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oukitel K10000 Max Stock Firmware Rom
Oukitel K10000 Max (B137820_B13.0F5.0_GLP_F323_V013_20171213)