Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Leagoo Alfa 5 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Leagoo Alfa 5 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
Leagoo Alfa 5 Key Spec
- Device Type – Budget Smartphone
- Model – LEAGOO
- Model – Alfa 5
- CPU- Quad Core,1.3GHz processor
- Chipset – unknown
- Camera – 8 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash | 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- RAM – 1GB | ROM-8GB and Supports External memory: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- Display – screen size 5.0 inches
- Battery – 2200mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Dual SIM with Micro SIM Compatibility
- support 2G/3G Networks with a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Color: White, Gold, Black
- Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Leagoo Alfa 5 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LEAGOO ALFA 5 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Leagoo Alfa 5 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Leagoo Alfa 5 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo Alfa 5 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LEAGOO ALFA 5 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Leagoo Alfa 5 Stock Firmware Rom