Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Leagoo Venture 1 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Leagoo Venture 1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
|Sp Flash Tool
Leagoo Venture 1 Key Spec
- Brand – Leagoo
- Model – Venture 1
- Device Type – Android Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6753
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP4 GP
- Camera – 13 Megapixels with LED and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches HD (1280 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano)
- Sensors -Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Gyro,Fingerprint, Hall Effect
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Price –
- Dimensions – 14.85 cm x 7.19 cm x 1.11 cm
- Weight – 210 Grams
- More Feature – Aluminum mix Design, LTE 50 Mbps, HSPA plus, LTE CAT4 150 Mbps Download, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSPA 21 Mbps Download Mic With Noise Cancellation, Stereo single Speakers, Global Multiple-language Support.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Leagoo Venture 1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LEAGOO VENTURE 1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Leagoo Venture 1 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Leagoo Venture 1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo Venture 1 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LEAGOO VENTURE 1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Firmware Rom