Leagoo Z5C Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Leagoo Z5C Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Leagoo Z5C Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Leagoo Z5C Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Leagoo Z5C Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Leagoo Z5C Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Leagoo Z5C Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|Leagoo Z5C Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
Leagoo Z5C Key Spec
- Brand – LEAGOO
- Model – Z5C
- Alternative Names –
- Device Type – Android 3G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A7
- Chipset – Spreadtrum SC7731G
- GPU – ARM Mali-400 MP2, 2-Core
- Camera – 5 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 2 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 1GB | ROM 8GB External Memory Supports Up to 32GB
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches FWVGA Display (480 x 854 Pixels)
- Battery – Removable 2,300 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Mini + Micro )
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
- Colour – Black, Champagne, White
- Operating System – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- I/O Interface – 1 x Micro SIM Card Slot, 1 x Standard SIM Card Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Microphone, Micro USB Slot, Speaker, TF/Micro SD Card Slot
- Dimensions – 143.8 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 147 Grams (With Battery)
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, FM Radio, 5V/1A Charger Output Power, Social Networking Services And Apps, Rounded Edges.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Leagoo Z5C Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LEAGOO Z5C Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Leagoo Z5C Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Leagoo Z5C stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Leagoo Z5C Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo Z5C is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LEAGOO Z5C USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Leagoo Z5C Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Leagoo Z5C Stock Firmware Rom