LG K30 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the LG K30 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your LG K30 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this LG K30 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official LG K30 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the LG K30 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
LG K30 Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|LG K30 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
|QCOM SD 425
LG K30 Key Spec
|148.60 x 74.90 x 8.60
|Battery capacity (mAh)
|Screen size (inches)
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
|Expandable storage type
|Expandable storage up to (GB)
|Wi-Fi standards supported
|Yes, v 4.20
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need LG K30 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LG K30 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The LG K30 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the LG K30 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the LG K30 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your LG K30 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: LG K30 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
How to Install Stock Firmware on LG K30:
- Download & Install LGUP tools
- Download and Install the LG USB Drivers.
- Connect Your LG Phone and then Run the LGUP flash tool.
- Your LG Phone Will be listed on the LGUP tool. If not then please check the USB connection once more.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the kdz Stock Firmware file’s path, Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Then click on the Start button to start the firmware flashing process.
LG K30 Stock Firmware Rom
- Switch Browser agent to LG and Copy Paste below Link also work in firefox and xdm Downloader