Meizu 20 Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Meizu 20 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Meizu 20 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device.
Then this Meizu 20 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Meizu 20 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Meizu 20 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Meizu 20 Stock Firmware Information
|Meizu 20 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 13 Feature List
- Message bubbles and ‘priority’ conversations
- Redesigned notifications
- New Power Menu with smart home controls
- New Media playback widget
- Resizable picture-in-picture window
- Screen recording
- Smart app
- New Recent apps screen
- Back gesture sensitivity
- iPhone-like screenshot visuals
- Dark mode scheduling
- Single time app permissions
- Voice access – controlling your phone with your voice
Why you need Meizu 20 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the MEIZU 20 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Meizu 20 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Meizu 20 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Meizu 20 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Meizu 20 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- QPST Flash Tool
- MI Flash: Download
- Install the Latest Driver: MEIZU 20 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Meizu 20 Via EDL:
- Download the Mi Flash Tool and Install it on your computer make sure you download the new version of Mi Flash Tool.
- Make sure you download the appropriate Firmware package for your device.
- Extract the download firmware package to a folder on your computer
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers on your computer, You can download the latest version of Qualcomm driver from the above download section.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer via a USB cable. the device must be in 9008 EDL Mod
- In the Mi Flash Tool, click on the “SELECT” button and then navigate to the folder where you extracted the download Firmware package in the above step.
- In the Mi Flash tool, click on the “REFRESH” button so it detects your device.
- Once your device is detected, click on the “Flash” button in the Mi Flash Tool to start the firmware flashing process.
- Wait for the firmware flashing process to complete. Do not disconnect your device from the computer during this process.
- Once the firmware flashing process is complete, you will see a “Success” message in Mi Flash Tool. Disconnect the device & switch it ON.
How to Flash Meizu 20 Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Meizu 20 Stock Firmware Rom
- Flyme 10.0.1.0A China: Download