Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oukitel K10000 Pro smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel K10000 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel K10000 Pro Key Spec
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Device Type – Android 4G Huge Battery Smartphone
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6750T
- Camera – 13 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 32GB External Memory Support up to 64GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- GPU – ARM Mali-T860 MP2, 650MHz
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches FHD (1080×1920 Pixels)
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano+ Nano/microSD)
- Sensors -Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Battery – Non-Removable 10,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Colour – Black
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Weight – 292 Grams (With Battery)
- Dimensions – 161.7 x 77.8 x 14.0mm
- More Feature – Metal, Leather Body Design, Rugged Smartphone, LTE 50 Mbps, HSPA plus, LTE CAT4 150 Mbps Download, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, 12V/2A Charger Output Power, Flash Charger, Fast Charging Technology, Fingerprint Sensor Mounted on the Back Side, Supports OTG Functions for Reverse Charge Multi-Device, Smart Gestures, 1511 Box Speaker from AAC Manufacturer.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Oukitel K10000 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oukitel K10000 Pro stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oukitel K10000 Pro Flash File.
How To Flash Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oukitel K10000 Pro Stock Firmware Rom
Oukitel K10000 Pro (V1.0_20171103-sign)