Oukitel K10000 Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Oukitel K10000 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oukitel K10000 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oukitel K10000 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oukitel K10000 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel K10000 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel K10000 Key Spec
The k10000 is a 5.50-inch touchscreen display device with a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels. The device is powered by 1GHz quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM and packs 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. For the cameras are concerned, the Oukitel K10000 packs a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies and an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear.
The K10000 runs on Android 6.0 and is light on by a 10000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 143.00 height x 77.00 width x 9.00 thickness and weighs 184.00 grams.
The K10000 is a Dual-SIM GSM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor Proximity sensor, and Gyroscope.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Oukitel K10000 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oukitel K10000 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oukitel K10000 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oukitel K10000 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oukitel K10000 Flash File.
How To Flash Oukitel K10000 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oukitel K10000 Stock Firmware Rom
OUKITEL_K10000_V4.0_20160418 (android 5.1software)
OUKITEL_K10000_V12_20160815 (android 6.0 latest,A2 camera）
OUKITEL K10000_FZ_V1.0_20160818（white background boot animation,android6.0）