Symphony V142 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Symphony V142 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Symphony V142 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Symphony V142 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Symphony V142 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Symphony V142 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Symphony V142 Stock Firmware Information
Table of Contents
|Symphony V142 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
Symphony V142 Key Spec
Symphony V142 is released by Symphony in the month of Feb 2019. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek MT6580 processor, ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4 for smooth functionality and GPU ARM Mali-T820 MP1, Cores: 1.
The front panel of the smartphone comes with a display of 5.45 inches, IPS type which gives a screen resolution of 480 x 960 pixels at 24 bit. The body of the phone is made out of plastic.
The phone is fueled with 2500 mAh, Li-Ion battery capacity which is removable. The company claims the standby time of Symphony V142 is 140 hours.
The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition operating system that makes your experience even better while watching videos, playing games and listening to music.
The phone is pack with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage which can be expanded with microSD and microSDHC memory card. The smartphone comes in different colors blue, black and gold.
The smartphone can handle dual SIM cards and it has a dimension of 72 x 148.3 x 9.3 mm that weighs 151 grams with battery.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Symphony V142 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the SYMPHONY V142 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Symphony V142 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Symphony V142 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Symphony V142 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Symphony V142 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: SYMPHONY V142 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Symphony V142 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Symphony V142 Stock Firmware Rom