Good News for all Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus users. Now you can install this TWRP Recovery to your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus. Today we will be guiding you on How to Install the TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery, which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery, built with a touchscreen interface that allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.4.0 Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus works fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install this TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus.
To Install this TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, we will use the Sp Flash Tool or ADB Mode Method or Adb Mode. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any device errors or brick. Many using this device have Googled how to root their device without getting any good result; worry not with this ported recovery. You can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you install the TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery.
The most famous custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.3.1. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.2. Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Key Specification
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Key Specs & Features
- 6.7-inch, Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 1440 x 3200 Pixels (525 ppi)
- Android 10, One UI 2
- 12GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (USA), Octa-core Exynos 990 (Global)
- 128GB/ 256GB/ 512GB Built-in Storage, With Support For Storage Expansion Via Micro-SDnb
- 12MP + 64MP + 12MP + 0.3MP Quad Rear Camera and 10MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (under Display)
- 25W Fast Charging
- Water and Dust Proof (IP68 certification)
- 4500mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEAN?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, you are injecting a SU binary file to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry; you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Things You Need
We are not responsible if you brick your phone in the process of flashing the recovery.
The Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone.
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Flash the Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
- Make sure your Samsung device OEM must be unlocked.
- Download Odin and now Run the exe Samsung flash Tool from the Odin folder.
- Then boot your smartphone into Download Mode and connect your computer using a USB cable.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- In ODIN, check the AP Box and select the downloaded TWRP file (.tar).
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- One installation complete press Volume Down + Power button together and when the screen goes off immediately long press Volume Up + Power button. It will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, flash the encryption disabler (dm-verity).
- Then go to ” wipe and format option ⇒ Format Data (type yes).”
- Reboot system. (remember you have to hold volume down and bix button briefly to boot rooted)
The Advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all the files on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus device, including the files present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, you can Delete, View, or Edit any system file inside your root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking.
- You will install Custom Recovery and Custom ROM you like LineageOS, CyanogenMod, MIUI, FlymeOS, and many others.
- You can also block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- Uninstall the Bloatware on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
Make sure that you have downloaded the Magisk/SuperSU file. Then, follow the steps below.
- Transfer the downloaded Magisk/SuperSU file to the internal storage or Mcard of your smartphone.
- Now, boot into Recovery Mode. From the TWRP recovery interface, you recommend backup your device Stock ROM; if the process gets failed, you can restore your Stock ROM via the TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Click on the Install‘, navigate to the file ‘Magisk/SuperSU.zip file,Samsung_Multi_Disabler.ZIP, and swipe to confirm the flash (located at the bottom of your screen). The flashing process should start; it will take some seconds to complete.
Congratulations, now you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and also have TWRP Recovery installed. Now, you can install the Xposed Framework and customize your device as per your preference. If you wish to verify that your device is rooted, download the Root Checker app to check your device’s Root Status.
Flash the No verity opt Encrypt Disabler via your Twrp recovery to allow you to update your phone.
I believe this tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and install Twrp recovery will not be a problem for you.
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE