Ulefone Metal Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Ulefone Metal Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Ulefone Metal Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Ulefone Metal Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Ulefone Metal Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Ulefone Metal Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Ulefone Metal Stock Firmware Information
|Ulefone Metal Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
|Sp Flash Tool
Ulefone Metal Key Spec
- Device Type – Android Smartphone
- Brand – Ulefone
- Model – Metal
- CPU – Octa-Core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A-53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6753 (64-Bit)
- Camera – 13 Megapixel With LED Flash | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM – 3GB (LPDDR3) | ROM 16GB with MicroSD card slot up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches HD
- Dimension & Weight – 143 mm x 71 mm x 9.35 mm, 155g
- Battery – Non-Removable SONY Lithium-Polymer 3,050 mAh battery
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) SIM, Dual standby
- Support 2G/3G/4G Networks with HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, HSDPA 42 Mbps, in 4G LTE cat4, 150 Mbps Download and 50 Mbps Upload.
- Sensors – Hall Effect Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Touch Sensor
- Color – Black, Space Grey, and Silver White
- Operating System – Android v6.0 Marshmallow
- Price – USD $129 Approx.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Ulefone Metal Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ULEFONE Metal Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Ulefone Metal Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Ulefone Metal stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Ulefone Metal Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Ulefone Metalis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ULEFONE METAL USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Ulefone Metal Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to flash this device using Tecno Transsion Flash Tool
- Download and extract Tecno flash tool from here
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from drop down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
If the while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Ulefone Metal Stock Firmware Rom