On this, Post we will be giving you guidance on How to Unlock Elephone E10 Bootloader. So before installing TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery on your Elephone E10 device, your Elephone E10 bootloader should be unlocked first. If you unlock the bootloader of your Elephone E10, you have voided the warranty from the company to you. By Unlocking the Bootloader of your device, you can install recovery, Flash Rooting file or custom ROM.
Elephone E10 Spec
Table of Contents
- Brand – Elephone
- Model – E10
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core CPU (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 and 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR IMG GE8320 650MHz GPU
- Camera – 48MP + 13MP + 2MP + 5MP Camera Dual-LED Flash and AF Four Rear Camera| 13MP Selfie Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR4x | ROM 64GB UFS External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.5-inches AMOLED, HD+ Multi-Touch Display (1560 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Side Fingerprint
- Colour – Black, Green, Blue
- Operating System – Android 10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Slot/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 165.7 mm x 76.4 mm x 8.2 mm
- Weight – 179 Grams (with Battery)
- US Price: $109 Approx
- UK Price: £88 Approx
- EU Price: €100 Approx
- AU Price: $179 AU $ Approx
- More Features – 4-Sided 3D Curved Glass Back, USB Type-C, NFC, FHD+ Display, Android 10, In-Display Fingerprint, UFS Storage, Dual Channel RAM, Multiple Language Support, LTE, 5 Camera Setup, Pop-Up Selfie Camera, Face Unlock, Pump Express 3.0, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, MSDS Certification.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code which runs on every device when turning on. This code helps some hardware and then loads ramdisk and the kernel, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your android smartphone, Flash TWRP and Custom ROM in a simple, easy method.
Before Unlocking your bootloader, I want to warn you that By doing this, you will lose your warranty and sometimes brick your device. So Do read carefully before Unlocking your device.
Follow the guide below to Unlock Elephone E10 Bootloader, please you are warm not to try this on other smartphones. This method to unlock Elephone E10 bootloader is simple to follow. Please do read the steps below carefully.
How to Unlock Elephone E10 Bootloader
Now you can unlock bootloader easily by following this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Elephone E10. Official Bootloader Unlock for Elephone E10 will also void the device warranty. So if you are planning to unlock Elephone E10 bootloader, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always re-lock the bootloader on your device anytime.
What you need:
- This Update is only for Elephone E10 users.
- It would be best if you had a Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 70% battery.
- Techswizz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed.
- Download Mi Flash Unlock tool
- Download the adb and fastboot driver / adb folder
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Unlock Elephone E10
- The first thing to do is to enable the Developer Option on your device.
- To Enable the Developer Option, navigate to your Settings next About then Software Information then More than Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to your settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
- Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fastboot Zip file on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
- When you connect your Phone to Computer, please wait until all the drivers get installed.
- In your ADB fastboot folder open a prompt command by pressing this key (Shift Key + Right Mouse Click)
- Now type the below command in your command prompt window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now type the command below to reboot your phone to the bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your phone reboot into bootloader, make sure your phone shows the bootloader locked and then type the command below to make sure fastboot drivers are installed properly.
- This command will list the connected devices. If your phones serial number shows up, you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed, this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. For you to continue, you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- If your device has been recognized by the above command, proceed to unlock Tecno Camon 11 bootloader with the below command:
Remember that this step will wipe EVERYTHING off the phone
fastboot oem unlock if any error fastboot flashing unlock
- After the above command has been executing, run the below command.
fastboot format userdata fastboot reboot
- The phone will reboot. Wait until the phone has fully booted up into Android, and enjoy!