On this, Post we will be giving you guidance on How to Unlock Meizu 16s Bootloader. So before installing TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery on your Meizu 16s device, your Meizu 16s bootloader should be unlocked first. If you unlock the bootloader of your Meizu 16s, you have voided the warranty from the company to you. By Unlocking the Bootloader of your device, you can install recovery, Flash Rooting file or custom ROM.
Meizu 16s Spec
Table of Contents
Dimensions151.9 mm x 73.4 mm x 7.65 mm
Weight166 Grams (with Battery)
Display TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
Resolution2232 x 1080 Pixels, 24 bit color depth
Display Colors16M Colors
Pixel Density~ 400 PPI Pixel Per Inch
Touch ScreenYes Multi Touch Support
Display Protection2.5D curved glass screen
FeaturesSuper AMOLED, FHD+ display
~400 PPI Pixel Per Inch
Multi-touch Capacitive Screen
2.5D Curved Glass Screen
19:9 Display Ratio
Full Screen Display
CPU4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8
GPUQualcomm Adreno 640 GPU
Memory Card SlotmicroSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 Pie
User InterfaceYes with Modified Android
Rear Camera48 Megapixels f/1.8, 1.55 µm + 20 Megapixels 1.0 µm
Image4243 x 2828 Pixels
FlashYes with LED Flash (Ring 6-LED flash fill Light Naturally Uniform)
Front Camera20 Megapixels f/2.0, 1080P with Face Unlock Feature, AI Powered
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code that runs on every device when turning on. This code helps initializes some hardware and then loads ramdisk and the kernel, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your android smartphone, Flash TWRP and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
Before Unlocking your bootloader, I just want to warn you that By doing this, you will lose your warranty and sometimes brick your device. So Do read carefully before Unlocking your device.
Follow the guide below to Unlock Meizu 16s Bootloader, please you are warm not to try this on other smartphones. This method to unlock Meizu 16s bootloader is simple to follow. please do read the below steps below carefully.
How to Unlock Meizu 16s Bootloader
Now you can unlock bootloader easily by following this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu 16s. Official Bootloader Unlock for Meizu 16s will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to unlock Meizu 16s bootloader, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always re-lock the bootloader on your device anytime.
What you need:
- This Update is only for Meizu 16s users.
- You need Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 70% battery.
- Techswizz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download Mi Flash Unlock tool
- Download the adb and fastboot driver / adb folder
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu 16s:
- on Phone Enable Root access.
- On Phone Enable developer options. (Press Build Number 7 times)
- Enable usb Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers Options
- Now we need unlocked FRP So Let’s Start unlocking
- open the CMD on the Platform tool Folder & Connect it to PC
- Now Send Below code to Make a dump of FRP.bin
adb shell su dd if = / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / frp of = / sdcard / frp.bin
- a backup of FRP.bin is Stored in SD card. GO to This Site and upload it
- then Download modded Version and move it device Storage
- Now Restore it by Sending the below code
dd if = / sdcard / frp.bin of = / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / frp
- Reboot Phone to bootloader Connect to PC with usb
- Go to Platform tools Folder and on top address bar type cmd and hit enter
- on Command Window type below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
- on Phone Confirm unlocking by Pressing Volume up Button
- Done. Your Phone Start itself With factory Reset.