Vivo Y11s USB Driver:
Vivo Y11s USB Driver is a software component that will help the user to make a USB connection between their smartphone and computer. The smartphone requires a different type of drivers to make a different connection like QD Loader Driver for EDL Mod and ADB driver for adb Mod. We are going to share all the required USB driver for Vivo Y11s.
Vivo Y11s Run on runs on the Android 10 + Funtouch 11 operating system. It is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 10W, features a 6.51-inch Halo FullView™ Display with HD+ (1600×720) resolution; providing a wide and immersive view for both videos and games. The display also filters out harmful blue light to prevent eye strain. Halo. 2.5D Dazzling Colors. & is powered by Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240) processor, it is a dual SIM smartphone that support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include Bluetooth, hotspot, wifi, GPS, 3G & 4G.
How to Install USB driver on Window:
- Download the driver setup from the link in the post.
- disable your computer driver signature Verification
- Run the driver setup.exe file
- Follow on-screen instructions. then Restart PC. done.
Note: to Install INF file, Just Right click on require driver & select Install
MTP & ADB Fastboot Driver for Vivo Y11s:
- Download Link: Here
- The main Driver to transfer Files Between Your PC and Phone. fastboot driver can be used to send commands via fastboot mod.
QCOM 9008 USB Driver For Vivo Y11s:
- Installation Guide & Download: Here
- The main driver to flash the device by using the PC. First switch off the Phone & connect to PC, then the driver make a connection between Your Phone & PCl.
Vivo Y11s Official USB Driver