Allview P6 Quad Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Allview P6 Quad Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Allview P6 Quad Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Allview P6 Quad Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Allview P6 Quad Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Allview P6 Quad Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Allview P6 Quad Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Allview P6 Quad Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Allview P6 Quad Key Spec
|Model||Allview P6 Quad|
|General||2G Network||GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|3G Network||UMTS 900 / 2100 MHz|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Dual Standby)|
|Date of announcement||April, 2013|
|Body||Dimensions||Length: 135 mm
Width: 70 mm
Thickness: 8.6 mm
|Display||Type||HD Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, Multitouch, Gorilla Glass 2|
|Size||4.65 inches, 1280 x 720 Pixels, 320 DPI|
|Sound||Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, MIDI|
|Sound Enhancement||Loud Speaker|
|Internal||4 GB ROM (1.7 GB available for User)|
|Card Slot||microSD expandable up to 32 GB|
|Speed||HSDPA+ Up to 21.6 Mbps Downlink / HSUPA Up to 5.4 Mbps Uplink|
|WiFi||802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Available, v4.0 with A2DP and EDR|
|USB||Micro USB 2.0|
|Camera||Primary||8 MP Rear|
|Features||Touchfocus, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Led flash, Face detection, Geotagging|
|Video Recording||Full HD 1080p @ 30 fps|
|Secondary||1 MP Front|
|Hardware||CPU||1.2 GHz Quad Core, Cortex A-7|
|Graphics Core||PowerVR SGX 544/OpenGL ES 2.0|
|Sensors||G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Compass|
|GPS||Available with A-GPS Support|
|Available in Colors||Black|
|OS||Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean|
|Battery||Capacity||Li-Polymer 2100 mAh|
|Talk time||Up to 400 min|
|Standby time||Up to 260 hours|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Allview P6 Quad Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ALLVIEW P6 QUAD Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Allview P6 Quad Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Allview P6 Quad stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Allview P6 Quad Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Allview P6 Quad is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ALLVIEW P6 QUAD USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Allview P6 Quad Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Allview P6 Quad Stock Firmware Rom