NucleaRom Marshmallow Rom is now available for Lenovo’s ZUK Z1. All thanks to an XDA recognized mobile software developers Nuclear Team.
It is based on Android v6.0.1 (r61) Marshmallow OS and weighs 387MB in size. In addition to the usual Marshmallow features, it comes with CyanogenMod CM13 series themes, options such as personalizable status bar, exclusive NucleaRom boot animation, gesture anywhere, network traffic indicator, Qualcomm Assertive display, and numerous value-added features to enhance user experience.
Steps on How To Flash NucleaRom Lenovo ZUK Z1 via TWRP
- Download NucleaRom Lenovo Zuk Z1 custom firmware into your PC
- Connect Lenovo ZUK Z1 to the computer
- Place the NucleaRom Android 6.0 Marshmallow into the phone’s storage memory you are advised to paste the .zip file in the storage root folder, not in any other folder
- Turn off the device and disconnect it from PC
- Perform Recovery mode sorties by long pressing Volume (Down) + Power buttons
- Once entering the TWRP settings menu, clear phone’s memory (full) by selecting the ‘Wipe’ option. Once done, select – ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ perform a factory reset
- 7: Return to TWRP settings and tap ‘Install’ by the selecting.Zip file in the phone’s memory downloaded from PC
- Come back to TWRP menu setting to approve the installation by tapping ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash’
- Flashing of the custom ROM begins and after a few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, thus completing the installation
- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/Dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation.
Google Gapps: HERE
[Credits: XDA Developer Forum and Nuclear Team]