Good News to all BLU Vivo XL4 users. Now you can now Download and install AOSP Android 10.0 Q For BLU Vivo XL4 without any error. Today we will be giving you steps on How to flash the AOSP Android 10.0 Q Custom Rom for BLU Vivo XL4; this ROM is based on Android 10.0 GSI with Treble Enabled.
The GSI stands for Generic System image. The moniker “Generic” implies that system images can be installed on any device that is Treble-enabled, irrespective of the manufacturer they belong to.
The full Credits goes to Phusson the XDA Recognized Developer the man behind the work of Project Treble GSI builds. With the help of Project treble, the Custom ROM development community has completely been boosted. We’ve seen the Mokee OS, Resurrection Remix, Pixel Experience, and Lineage OS has made their way to support most of the budget smartphone based on Lineage, Exynos, Kirin, and other obscure brands.
BLU Vivo XL4 Key Specs and Features
- 6.2-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1520 x 720 pixels (282 ppi)
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 CPU with 4GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage space, up to 128GB with a memory card
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera and a 13MP front camera
- 4G LTE77
- Face Unlock
- 4, 000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
Android 10.0 Q Feature List
- Live Caption
- Smart Reply
- Sound Amplifier
- Gesture Navigation
- Dark theme
- Privacy Controls
- Location Controls
- Security Updates
- Focus mode
- Family Link
- ROM name: AOSP
- ROM OS version: Android 10.
- SDK Version: 27
- Status: Stable
- Security patch level: Nov
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
- Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
- Charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool [To flash via ADB Sideload Method]
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this ROM
- This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
Disclaimer We will not be responsible for any damages to your device that may happen while/after flashing this Android 9.0 Pie. We don’t recommend you to try this ROM as a daily driver. So far this ROM worked smoothly on many devices. This ROM may or may not be completely stable.
How to Flash AOSP Android 10.0 for BLU Vivo XL4
Please do follow the below guide to enjoy this Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for BLU Vivo XL4.
Flash the GSI AOSP Using ADB Fastboot Method
Now, this method requires you have ADB and fastboot tool setup on your computer.
- Firstly, Download the Generic System Image Aosp Custom Rom for BLU Vivo XL4 on your computer.
- Next Factory reset your Android device.
- Copy the downloaded GSI Rom your ADB and fastboot folder. Usually, it’s in C Drive, C:\adb.
- While in the ADB folder, hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and then right-click on an empty space inside the folder to give your the following pop up showing on the below image.
- Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ option.
- Enable USB debugging on your device and connect it to the PC.
- Reboot your smartphone into the bootloader mode using this ADB command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, type the following command to install GSI Rom on your BLU Vivo XL4
fastboot flash system “system_img_name”.img
- In the above command, replace the system_img_name with the actual GSI Rom file name you downloaded.
- It flashing processing will take a while. After it complete, use the following command to reboot your Android device.
Flash the GSI USing TWRP Method
- Download GSI Android 9.0 Pie Rom.
- Move it to your device external or internal storage.
- Switch off your device then > Press the following Combo Power + Vol Down button to boot into your TWRP recovery mode.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, take a backup of your current Rom using TWRP.
- In the TWRP menu, To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
- Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Android Pie 9.0 on BLU Vivo XL4.
- Now go back to TWRP Menu then click on the install button you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- After the installation is done
- Reboot your device and enjoy the wonderful AOSP Android 9.0 Pie for BLU Vivo XL4!
AOSP ROM and Gapps Package: