Good News to all Leagoo Power 5 users. Now you can now Download and install AOSP Android 10.0 Q For Leagoo Power 5 without any error. Today we will be giving you steps on How to flash the AOSP Android 10.0 Q custom Rom for Leagoo Power 5; this ROM is based on Android 10.0 Q GSI with Treble Enabled.
The GSI stands for Generic System image. The moniker “Generic” implies that system images can be installed on any device that is Treble-enabled, irrespective of the manufacturer they belong to.
The full Credits goes to Phusson the XDA Recognized Developer the man behind the work of Project Treble GSI builds. With the help of Project treble, the Custom ROM development community has completely been boosted. We’ve seen the Mokee OS, Resurrection Remix, Pixel Experience, and Lineage OS has made their way to support most of the budget smartphone based on Lineage, Exynos, Kirin, and other obscure brands.
Leagoo Power 5 Key Spec
- Brand – Leagoo
- Model – Power 5
- Alternative Name – Power5
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4 x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763V, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 700 MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 13MP+5MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 13 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1600MHz | ROM 64GB External Memory Supports Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.99 inches IPS, LCD FHD+ Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 7,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Hall, Fingerprint, Compass
- Color – Black, Blue, Gold
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 162.8 mm x 76.15 mm x 11.8 mm
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single 6GB/64GB
- More Feature – Plastic+Metal Body Design, Super Slim Dual Curved Desing, LTE Cat-6 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSPA+(HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download), Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, GPS, OTG Support, VoLTE Support, Tethering, Rounded Edges, Fast Charging Technology, Wireless Charging Technology.
- WiFi only 5GHZ
- Charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool [To flash via ADB Sideload Method]
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this ROM
- This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
Disclaimer We will not be responsible for any damages to your device that may happen while/after flashing this Android 10.0 Q. We don’t recommend you to try this ROM as a daily driver. So far this ROM worked smoothly on many devices. This ROM may or may not be completely stable.
How to Flash AOSP Android 10.0 Q for Leagoo Power 5
Please do follow the below guide to enjoy this Android 10.0 Q custom Rom for Leagoo Power 5.
Flash the GSI AOSP Using ADB Fastboot Method
Now, this method requires you have ADB and fastboot tool setup on your computer.
- Firstly, Download the Generic System Image Aosp Custom Rom for Leagoo Power 5 on your computer.
- Next Factory reset your Android device.
- Copy the downloaded GSI Rom your ADB and fastboot folder. Usually, it’s in C Drive, C:\adb.
- While in the ADB folder, hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and then right-click on an empty space inside the folder to give your the following pop up showing on the below image.
- Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ option.
- Enable USB debugging on your device and connect it to the PC.
- Reboot your smartphone into the bootloader mode using this ADB command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, type the following command to install GSI Rom on your Leagoo Power 5
fastboot flash system “system_img_name”.img
- In the above command, replace the system_img_name with the actual GSI Rom file name you downloaded.
- It flashing processing will take a while. After it complete, use the following command to reboot your Android device.
Flash the GSI USing TWRP Method
- Download GSI Android 10.0 Q Rom.
- Move it to your device external or internal storage.
- Switch off your device then > Press the following Combo Power + Vol Down button to boot into your TWRP recovery mode.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, take a backup of your current Rom using TWRP.
- In the TWRP menu, To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
- Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Android Pie 9.0 on Leagoo Power 5.
- Now go back to TWRP Menu then click on the install button you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- After the installation is done
- Reboot your device and enjoy the wonderful AOSP Android 10.0 Q for Leagoo Power 5!
AOSP ROM and Gapps Package:
- AOSP Android 10 for Leagoo Power 5 [A only arm64]
- Android 10.0 Q Gapps Package or you can download OpenGapps 9.0