ArrowOS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life.
ARROW OS OFFICIAL Android 10 by SreekFreak995 27/04/20
Arrow Os Screenshot
– Kernel Upstreamed to 4.4.220
– Merged LA.UM.8.2.r2-01300-sdm660.0 caf tag into kernel
– Updated wifi drivers from LA.UM.7.2.r3-00900-sdm660.0 caf tag
– Wireguard Upstreamed to 1.0.20200413
– Adjust status bar padding
– Use upto 8 icons in statusbar
– Some misc changes
– Remove Face Unlock
– Fix power button flashlight on some devices
– Translations merged from community
– Misc changes, bug fixes, and optimizations
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Pie or Oreo
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 10.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-04-27
Last Updated 2020-04-27
How to Flash Arrow Os Android 10 Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Whyred
- Download Arrow Rom from the given link below.
- Copy downloaded ROM to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- In recovery, go to the wipe section and tap advance
- Tick the following: Dalvick art/cache, cache, data, and system.
- Now, wipe the selected partitions.
- Return to your recovery main menu and select install.
- Select the storage which you have copied the downloaded Rom to.
- Locate the Rom zip file and tap to select.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed with the flashing.
Once the installation is complete, reboot your device and wait for it to complete first boot. First boot usually takes 5-10 minutes, so don’t panic. That’s it, you’ve succesfully installed Arrow OS Rom