Blackview BV6100 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Blackview BV6100 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Blackview BV6100 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Blackview BV6100 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Blackview BV6100 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Blackview BV6100 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Blackview BV6100 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Blackview BV6100 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Blackview BV6100 Key Spec
- Brand – Blackview
- Model – BV6100
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8300
- Camera – Dual 8MP + 5MP with dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 16GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses Sim 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.88-inches IPS Display HD+ (1520 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 5580mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint
- Color –Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 89.7 mm x 181 mm x 11.5 mm
- Weight – 315 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single Version Available 3GB/16GB
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, LTE, HSPA+, LTE Cat 4, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, NFC, OTG Support, MIL-STD-810G Certified, IP68/IP69K Water, Dust and Shock Resistant, Power Saving Mode, Noise Cancellation, Rugged Body Design.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Blackview BV6100 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BLACKVIEW BV6100 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Blackview BV6100 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Blackview BV6100 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Blackview BV6100 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Blackview BV6100 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: BLACKVIEW BV6100 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Blackview BV6100 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Blackview BV6100 Stock Firmware Rom