Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 10 Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BLAUPUNKT SOUNDPHONE S1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Blaupunkt Soundphone S1is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- YGDP Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: BLAUPUNKT SOUNDPHONE S1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Computer. If Android Drivers is already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download the YGDP Tool Password: 9527 on your computer.
- Now, Open YGDP Flashing Tool (C:YLXZGJYGDPYGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once YGDP Flashing Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter Password 369 or 9527 and click on Login
- Once you are able to see the main screen of the YGDP Tool, then click on the Config
- And add the CPB firmware (locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash on your android device):
- Now, Click on the Apply
- Now, connect your android device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
If the while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Blaupunkt Soundphone S1 Stock Firmware Rom