Bluboo Maya Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Bluboo Maya Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Bluboo Maya Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Bluboo Maya Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Bluboo Maya Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Bluboo Maya Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Bluboo Maya Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Bluboo Maya Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Bluboo Maya Key Spec
- Device Type – Android Budget Smartphone
- Brand – Bluboo
- Model – Maya
- CPU – Quad-core 1.3Ghz ARM Cortex A7 MPcore 32-bit CPU
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6580A 32-bit processor.
- Camera – 13 Megapixel Sony Rear Camera With AF & LED Flash | 8 Megapixel Front Camera.
- RAM – 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM -16GB Storage upgraded up to 64GB microSD, microSDHC support
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches HD JDI TFT 2.5D touch
- Dimension & Weight – 153 mm x 77 mm x 8.3 mm, 184g
- Battery – Non-removable 3,000mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Dual SIM with (1 x Micro SIM + 1 x Micro SIM) Compatibility, Dual Standby
- Support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G and 150/50 Mbps in cat4 4G LTE Network
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gravity sensor, touch sensor
- Color – Golden, Silver, Gray
- Operating System – Android v6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Price – $69.99 Approx, After Discount.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Bluboo Maya Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BLUBOO MAYA Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Bluboo Maya Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Bluboo Maya stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Bluboo Maya Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Bluboo Maya is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: BLUBOO MAYA USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Bluboo Maya Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Bluboo Maya Stock Firmware Rom