BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your BQ AQUARIS E5S Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the BQ AQUARIS E5S Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0.1|
|Software needed||BQ Flash Tool|
BQ AQUARIS E5S Key Spec
Dimensions: 72.15 x 143.15 x 8.7 mm
Weight: 139 g
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 412 MSM8916T
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1400 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 306, 465 MHz
RAM: 2 GB, 600 MHz
Storage: 16 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5 in, IPS, 720 x 1280 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 2850 mAh, Li-Polymer
OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Camera: 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Micro-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need BQ AQUARIS E5S Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the BQ AQUARIS E5S stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the BQ AQUARIS E5S Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ AQUARIS E5S is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: BQ AQUARIS E5S USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Rom Firmware
- Run the application BQ Firmware Flash
- Switch the device on in FastBoot To do this, first make sure the device is switched off. Simultaneously hold the power button and volume down button.
- Connect the device to the PC using the USB cable. The application will recognise the device, automatically detect its series number, and show it in the Click Connect to the device.
- The BQ Firmware Flash Tool will check the cloud for the latest version of the firmware available for the device connected and if the smartphone supports Flash (locked/ unlocked).
- If for any reason your device has already been unlocked, you can omit step 5 of this tutorial and go straight to step 6.
- Once the device is unlocked, two flash options display:
- 6a If you press Flash latest firmware the latest version downloaded to your device is checked and if it is not the latest, will automatically initiate downloading the new firmware and start the
- 6b If you click Flash other firmware a new window displays in which you can select the firmware to flash (.zip extension) and click “Flash Firmware” to start the
- Once the flash process has started, the operation could last several minutes since it is the flashing system phase that takes the
- Once the process is over, the application will inform you of the result of the flashing
- The device will automatically restart with the new version of the firmware installed and The first time the device restarts after the installation of the new firmware will take slightly longer than usual.
Warning We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
BQ AQUARIS E5S Stock Firmware Rom
- Firmware 4.8.2 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Version update for the camera app: 1.3.16
- Security patches up to May
- Improvement in the use of Instagram Stories
- Firmware 4.5.0 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- System improvements
- Translation corrections
- Firmware 4.4.0 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- System improvements
- Improved audio