BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your BQ AQUARIS U2 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the BQ AQUARIS U2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Software needed||BQ Flash Tool|
BQ AQUARIS U2 Key Spec
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4×1.4GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.1GHz ARM Cortex A53
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 505
- Camera – 13 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 2GB/3GB | ROM 16GB/32GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.2 inches IPS HD Display (1280 x 720 Pixels) 24-bit
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,100 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Dual Standby (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Fingerprint, Hall, Gyroscope
- Color – Gold, Black
- Operating System – Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 2x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions –72.9 mm x 148.1 mm x 8.4 mm
- Weight – 155 Grams (With Battery)
- More Feature – Metal+Polycarbonate Body Design, LTE Cat4 150 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Noise Cancellation, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, OTG Support, VoLTE Support, NFC, Infrared, IP52 Dust and Waterproof Resistance Certificates, Rounded Edges, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Fast Charging Technology.
Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need BQ AQUARIS U2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the BQ AQUARIS U2 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the BQ AQUARIS U2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ AQUARIS U2 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: BQ AQUARIS U2 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Rom Firmware
- Run the application BQ Firmware Flash
- Switch the device on in FastBoot To do this, first make sure the device is switched off. Simultaneously hold the power button and volume down button.
- Connect the device to the PC using the USB cable. The application will recognise the device, automatically detect its series number, and show it in the Click Connect to the device.
- The BQ Firmware Flash Tool will check the cloud for the latest version of the firmware available for the device connected and if the smartphone supports Flash (locked/ unlocked).
- If for any reason your device has already been unlocked, you can omit step 5 of this tutorial and go straight to step 6.
- Once the device is unlocked, two flash options display:
- 6a If you press Flash latest firmware the latest version downloaded to your device is checked and if it is not the latest, will automatically initiate downloading the new firmware and start the
- 6b If you click Flash other firmware a new window displays in which you can select the firmware to flash (.zip extension) and click “Flash Firmware” to start the
7. Once the flash process has started, the operation could last several minutes since it is the flashing system phase that takes the
8. Once the process is over, the application will inform you of the result of the flashing
9. The device will automatically restart with the new version of the firmware installed and The first time the device restarts after the installation of the new firmware will take slightly longer than usual.
Warning We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
BQ AQUARIS U2 Stock Firmware Rom
- Firmware 1.16.0
- Android security patch level: January 2019
- Firmware 1.15.0
- Android security patch level: November 2018
- System improvements
- Firmware 1.14.0
- Android security patch level: August 2018
- Firmware 1.13.0
- Android security patch level: June 2018
- Firmware 1.11.3
- Android security patch level: April 2018