BQ BQS-4501 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the BQ BQS-4501 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your BQ BQS-4501 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this BQ BQS-4501 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official BQ BQS-4501 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the BQ BQS-4501 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
BQ BQS-4501 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||BQ BQS-4501 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
BQ BQS-4501 Key Spec
- OS version
- Android 4.2
- Case type
- Case material
- sensor keyboard
- SIM-card amount
- Multi SIM mode
- 130 grams
- 64 mm
- 130 mm
- Screen size
- Number of pixels per inch (PPI)
- Screen type
- 16.78 mln colors
- Sensor screen type
- Aspect Ratio
- Rear camera
- 5 MP
- Video Recording
- Front camera
- 2 megapixels
- GSM 900/1800/1900
- Satellite navigation
Storage and processor
- MediaTek MT6572
- 1200 MHz
- Processor cores number
- Video processor
- Mali-400 MP
- Built-in memory
- 512 Mb
- Amount of RAM
- 512 Mb
- Battery type
- Battery capacity
- 1700 mA⋅h
- Talk time
- 8 hours
- Standby time
- 190 hours
- voice typing
- voice-activated control
- Airplane mode
- approaching sensor
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need BQ BQS-4501 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BQ BQS-4501 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The BQ BQS-4501 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the BQ BQS-4501 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the BQ BQS-4501 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ BQS-4501 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: BQ BQS-4501 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash BQ BQS-4501 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
BQ BQS-4501 Stock Firmware Rom