Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Bq Mobile bq-1083G Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Bq Mobile bq-1083G Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.0|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Bq Mobile bq-1083G Key Spec
Dimensions: 253.5 x 174.1 x 13.3 mm
Weight: 625 g
SoC: Spreadtrum SC7731G
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU: ARM Mali-400 MP2, 400 MHz, Cores: 2
RAM: 1 GB
Storage: 8 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC
Display: 10.1 in, TFT, 1280 x 800 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 8000 mAh, Li-Polymer
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Camera: 1600 x 1200 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Bq Mobile bq-1083G Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BQ MOBILE BQ-1083G Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Bq Mobile bq-1083G stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Bq Mobile bq-1083G Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Bq Mobile bq-1083G is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: BQ MOBILE BQ-1083G USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Bq Mobile bq-1083G Stock Firmware Rom