BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Key Spec
ModelBQ Mobile BQ-6010G Practic
Dimensions76.7 x 159 x 9.3 mm
Size6 in (inches)
Resolution480 x 960 pixels
Display Colors16M Colors
Pixel Density179 ppi (pixels per inch)
Touch ScreenYes Multi Touch Support
Display Protection2.5D curved glass screen
CPUARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4
GPUARM Mali-400 MP2, 416 MHz, Cores: 2
RAM (Memory)1 GB, 533 MHz
Internal Storage8 GB
Memory Card SlotmicroSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Operating SystemAndroid 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
Rear Camera7.99 MP (megapixels)
Image3264 x 2448 pixels
Video1280 x 720 pixels
Front Camera4.92 MP (megapixels)
Dual SIMNano-SIM, Nano-SIM / NMSD
Wi-fia, b, g, n, n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB2.0, USB Type-C
GPSGPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Capacity3150 mAh, Li-Ion
SpeedLTE 800 MHz LTE 1800 MHz LTE 2100 MHz LTE 2600 MHz
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BQ MOBILE BQ-6010G Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the BQ Mobile BQ-6010G stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ Mobile BQ-6010G is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: BQ MOBILE BQ-6010G USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
BQ Mobile BQ-6010G Stock Firmware Rom