BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your BQ Mobile bq-6035L Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the BQ Mobile bq-6035L Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Software needed||SPD Flash Tool|
BQ Mobile bq-6035L Key Spec
ModelBQ Mobile BQ-6035L Strike Power Max
Dimensions75.3 x 154.3 x 10.9 mm
Size6.0 in (inches)
Resolution1080 x 2160 pixels
Pixel Density402 ppi (pixels per inch)
CPU4x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, 4x 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, Cores: 8
RAM (Memory)2 GB
Internal Storage16 GB
Memory Card SlotmicroSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 Pie
Rear Camera12.98 MP (megapixels)
Image4160 x 3120 pixels
Video1920 x 1080 pixels
Front Camera7.99 MP (megapixels)
Wi-fia, b, g, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB2.0, Micro USB
GPSGPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Capacity6000 mAh, Li-Polymer
SpeedLTE-FDD 800 MHz (B20) LTE-FDD 1800 MHz (B3) LTE-FDD 2100 MHz (B1) LTE-FDD 2600 MHz (B7) LTE-TDD 2600 MHz (B38)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need BQ Mobile bq-6035L Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the BQ MOBILE BQ-6035L Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the BQ Mobile bq-6035L stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the BQ Mobile bq-6035L Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your BQ Mobile bq-6035Lis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: BQ MOBILE BQ-6035L USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load PackedButton on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
BQ Mobile bq-6035L Stock Firmware Rom