Reset FRP/Google account on AGM H3:
Today we will give you the best step-by-step guide on how to bypass FRP on AGM H3. If you own a AGM H3 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on AGM H3. In some cases when you forgot the password of your Google account, then this Problem may be present. Don’t worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on AGM H3.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android smartphones with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD cards.
- Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shutting down.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on AGM H3
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulations Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.