Reset FRP/Google account on Tecno Spark 7 Pro:
Today we will give you the best step-by-step guide on how to bypass FRP on Tecno Spark 7 Pro. If you own a Tecno Spark 7 Pro device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Tecno Spark 7 Pro. In some cases when you forgot the password of your Google account, then this Problem may be present. Don’t worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Tecno Spark 7 Pro.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android smartphones with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
Steps to bypass FRP on Tecno Spark 7 Pro Without Using Computer:
- From the very first “Welcome screen” remove SIM, again Insert SIM try with Pin locked SIM immediate press Power key,
- Press Power Key, on lock screen You will see an Android Setup Notification like the below image. we select more Icons as below image & then Manage Notifications.
- from The Notification settings select sound/add new, it will take you on Document’s, Swipe Right, and long Press G-drive Option.
- it will take you to ‘Google drive’ app settings.
- from the ‘G-drive app settings’ open Permission page, Search for settings & open it. Go to manage app and ‘Disable Google Play Service’
- once done, complete the remaining setup. (additional- wipe user data from settings or set up Pattern lock)