Change Default Camera Watermark on Xiaomi MI 9:
Today will be giving you the best guide to Change Default Camera Watermark on Xiaomi MI 9, if You want to Change Default Camera Watermark on your MI 9 device then You can follow the instructions below. you need to root your device to perform this operation.
- – One line of text no longer than 18 letters
- – It won’t allow changing the watermark logo
- – It won’t allow to change nor hide the first line of the watermark (“Shot on MI 9”
- Rooted Xiaomi Mi 9
- ES File Explorer
- Open the MIUI Camera, enter the Options menu, and if you haven’t done so already enable the Watermark option
- Select the “Custom Watermark” from the same Menu, and Enter some text.
- Confirm and save by clicking on the check icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Force Close the MIUI Camera and Open the Preferred File Manager
- The original Custom watermark file is called “Cepheus_custom_watermark” and it’s stored in/data/data/com.android.camera/files/cepheus_custom_watermark.png
- Make a backup copy of this file, then export to your preferred graphics editor for customization.
- Default watermark is 1800×195 px @72ppi. use The Same Size and Make a new one
- Once Your New watermark is Ready, overwrite the original one on the Same location.
- Restart the MIUI Camera and voilà, your watermark is now available.