Chuwi Hi-Pad Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Chuwi Hi-Pad Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Chuwi Hi-Pad smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Chuwi Hi-Pad Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Chuwi Hi-Pad Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Chuwi Hi-PadFlash File below. Download the right stock Firmware file to fix your device.
Chuwi Hi-Pad Key Spec
- Device Type – Android 4G Tablet
- Camera – 5 Megapixel Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB| ROM 32GB ROM with microSD card slot up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 10.1 inches IPS, LCD FHD Screen (1920 x 1200 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 7,000 mAh battery
- CPU – Deca-Core 2×2.6GHz Cortex-A72 + 4×2.0GHz Cortex-A53 + 4×1.6GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio X27 (MT6797X)
- GPU – ARM Mali-T880 MP4, 875 MHz, 4-Cores
- Sensors – Accelerometer
- Colour – Gray
- Dimensions – 252.5 mm x 162.9 mm x 9.4 mm
- Operating System – Android 8.0 Oreo
- Weight – 490 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Metal and Plastic Body Design, Tethering, OTA Sync, IPS Screen, Computer Sync, Audio Jack, 3.5mm Earphones Port, 110-240V | 5V/2A Charger Output Power, eMMC 5.1 Storage, OTG Support.
- Port – 1xMicro USB Slot, 3.5 mm headphone jack, TF Card Slot, 1 x Micro HD Port
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Chuwi Hi-Pad Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Chuwi Hi-Pad Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Chuwi Hi-Pad Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Chuwi Hi-Pad stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Chuwi Hi-Pad Flash File.
How To Flash Chuwi Hi-Pad Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.