- This Rom is meant only for Lenovo A6000
- Your OnePlus One must be Rooted and have Custom Recovery installed.
- TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery will be the best to Flash this CM14.1
- This ROM will wipe all data Stored in your device.
- Do make a backup of your important files your device before proceeding.
- Your Battery should be Charged above 92% before flashing the ROM.
How to Flash The Android Nougat 7.1 CM14.1 ROM On Lenovo A6000
- Download Lenovo CM14.1 ROM and Nougat 7.1 Gapps to your computer or Phone
- If downloaded with computer connect your device via USB and send to the root of your Sd, or you downloaded the ROM with your device move the downloaded Rom and Gapps to the root of your Sd card.
- Switch Off your device.
- Now Boot into Recovery Mode.
- Once you in Twrp Recovery Mode, click on “Backup“ Tick all the option then slide the Swipe to Backup button to start the backing-up your previous Rom (Very Important).
- After The Backup Process is done go to the main menu click on “Wipe” then click on “Advance Wipe” Now tick this option Dalvik, System, Cache, and Data.
- Slide the “Swipe to Wipe” button to starting the wiping process.
- Now click Install select the CM14.1, click “Add more Zips” select the Gapps as well.
- Tick? the option “Reboot after installation is complete” After the ROM is done installing it will reboot itself.
- First boot will take about 5 minutes to boot up. So be patience
After the boot up is done our Oneplus 3 should now have CM14.1 Nougat 7.1, ROM installed on it.
Please do share this post with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter