crDroid v3.8.7 for Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, The crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We’re mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
• Pixel look and feel.
• CyanogenMod 14.1 – all mods and features
• StatusBar: Network Traffic
• StatusBar: SU icon toggle
• StatusBar: Ticker
• StatusBar: Hide/Show icons
• StatusBar: BatteryBar customization
• StatusBar: Battery styles
• StatusBar: Tap to Sleep
• StatusBar: Clock styles
• StatusBar: crDroid logo customization
• QuickSettings: Tiles customization
• QuickSettings: Brightness slider toggle
• QuickSettings: Optional brightness icon
• QuickSettings: Vibrate on Touch
• QuickSettings: WiFi easy toggle
• QuickSettings: Bluetooth easy toggle
• QuickSettings: Data easy toggle
• Navigation: Toggle navbar
• Navigation: PIE navigation
• Navigation: DUI – SmartBar / Fling Toggle
• Navigation: Pulse – smart visualization
• Notifications: Power notification controls
• Notifications: Force expanded notifications
• Notifications: Toggle immersive mode messages
• Notifications: Breathing notifications
• Notifications: Headsup Snooze
• Notifications: Headsup Timeout customization
• LockScreen: Screen shortcuts
• LockScreen: Toggle longpress for screen shortcuts
• LockScreen: Swipe shortcuts
• LockScreen: Toggle media cover art
• LockScreen: Toggle clock
• LockScreen: Toggle date
• LockScreen: Toggle alarm
• LockScreen: Tap to sleep
• LockScreen: Toggle longpress torch
• LockScreen: Cutomize number of notifications
• LockScreen: Toggle power menu for secure lockscreen
• Recents: Immersive Recents
• Recents: Hidden apps
• Recents: Toggle OmniSwitch as default Recents
• Sound: Toggle screenshot sound
• Sound: Live customization for number of volume steps
• Sound: Less frequent notification sounds
• Sound: DND customizations
• Miscellaneous: Clock Widget
• Miscellaneous: Expanded Desktop customization
• Miscellaneous: Transparency customization
• Miscellaneous: Partial / Full screenshot selection option
• Miscellaneous: Toggle suggestions on Settings dashboard
• Miscellaneous: Toggle summaries in Settings
• Miscellaneous: Toggle auto-start music player on headset detection
• Settings/Sound: Increasing Ringtone
• 12 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop and Sync.
• Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
• RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
• Video Playback
• Audio recording
Camera Focus (will fix soon )
- This Android 7.0 CrDroid Rom is meant for only Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G. Please do not try on any other One Gionee device.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this Rom on your phone. TWRP Recovery For Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G
- We will be using TWRP Recovery for flashing this Rom
- This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data on your phone before proceeding.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Follow our guide below to download the Rom and install it yourself.
How to Flash crDroid v3.8.7 For Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G
- Download the crDroid v3.8.7 for Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G to your computer or device
- Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 7.0 ROM zip file and Google Apps.zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now boot in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- Now, this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From Twrp recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
Your Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait. Your device should now have CrDroid N Android Rom latest build installed on It! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.
- – SlimRoms
- – AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- – OmniRom
- – NamelessROM
- -Eduard @ 4pda.ru ( for ZTE Blade A510 ROM )
- -akash_eric @ XDA-Developers ( for camera Blobs )
- -SachinBorkar @ xda-developers ( for nothing )
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.