Cubot quest Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Cubot quest Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Cubot quest Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Cubot quest Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Cubot quest Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Cubot quest Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Cubot quest Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Cubot quest Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)|
|Software needed||Sp flash tool|
Cubot Quest Key Specs And Features
- Brand – Cubot
- Model – Quest
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 8 Cores, 64 Bits, 2000 MHz
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
- Camera – 12MP + 2MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 933 MHz | ROM 64GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.5-inches IPS HD+ Display (720 x 1440 Pixels) 24-bit
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Red
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Variant – Single (4GB/64GB)
- Dimension: 73.7 mm x 157 mm x 10.8 mm
- More Feature – Polycarbonate Body Design, LTE Cat4 150 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE, Rounded Edges, NFC, OTG Support, 9V/2A Charger Output Power, IP68 Water and Dustproof.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Cubot quest Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the CUBOT QUEST Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Cubot quest Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Cubot quest stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Cubot quest Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Cubot quest is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: CUBOT QUEST USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Cubot quest Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Cubot quest Stock Firmware Rom