Good News for all Walton users. Now you can now install this TWRP Recovery to your Walton. Today we will be guiding you on How to Install the TWRP Recovery For Walton and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface that allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP Recovery for Walton is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it this TWRP Recovery for Walton.
To Install this TWRP Recovery For Walton we are going to using the Sp Flash Tool or ADB Mode Method or Adb Mode. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have Googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you install the TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery.
The most famous custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.3.1. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.2. Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery For Walton.
The most famous custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.1.1. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.1. Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For Walton, the MediaTek MT6735P Recovery For Walton is based on Android 5.1
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEAN?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jail breaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Walton, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Things You Need
- VComm Drivers Window 7 Go Here
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go Here
- SP Flash Tool Download Latest Version
- SuperSu 2.82 Here
- adb and fastboot driver
- No verity opt Encrypt Disabler
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery.
The Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Flash the Recovery For Walton
- Download the Twrp Recovery From the below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should boot into Fastboot Mode
- The recovery you downloaded (Rename to it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash the latest recovery on your device so the next thing to do is to root Walton if it is not rooted.
How To Flash Twrp Recovery for Walton Using Sp Flash Tool
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Walton Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
The Advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all the files on your Walton device, including the files which are present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting your Walton, you can Delete, View or Edit any system file inside your root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- You can increase the battery life by underclocking
- You will be able to install Custom Recovery and Custom ROM you like LineageOS, CyanogenMod, MIUI, FlymeOS, and many other.
- You can also block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- Uninstall the Bloatware on your Walton.
How To RootWalton
Make sure that you have downloaded the Magisk/SuperSU file. Then, follow the steps below.
- Transfer the downloaded Magisk/SuperSU file to the internal storage or Mcard of your smartphone.
- Now, boot into Recovery Mode. From the TWRP recovery interface, you are recommended to backup your device Stock ROM if in case the process gets failed, you can restore your Stock ROM back via the TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Click on the Install‘, and navigate to the file ‘Magisk/SuperSU.zip file’ and swipe to confirm the flash (located at the bottom of your screen). The flashing process should start it will take some seconds to complete.
Congratulations, now you have rooted your Walton and also have TWRP Recovery installed. Now, you can now install the Xposed Framework, and customize your device as per your preference. If you wish to verify that your device is rooted, download Root Checker app to check your device Root Status.
Flash the No verity opt Encrypt Disabler via your Twrp recovery to allow you to update your phone
I believe with this tutorial to Root Walton and install Twrp recovery will not be a problem for you at all.
Install With Mobile UncleTools
Download Mobile Uncle
1)Turn Off Internet Connection
2)Place Your Downloaded Recovery on Sdcard Directory
3)Open the app
4)Select Recovery update
5)Select Your Recovery
6)Then Flash It
7)Then Reboot Into Recovery.
Install With Flashify
1)Place Your Downloaded Recovery on Sdcard Directory
2)Open the app
3)Click Recovery image
4)Click Choose a file
5)Select Flashify File Manager
6)Select the Recovery to flash
Congratulation You Flashed A Custom Recovery
Below are list of recovery for all Walton model
Walton Android Recovery images.
Recovery for Walton
Walton Primo E2 Recovery Download
Walton Primo E3 Recovery Download
Walton Primo E4/E4+ Recovery
Carliv Touch Recovery Download
TWRP 126.96.36.199 Recovery Download
Walton Primo EF Recovery Download
Walton Primo EF2 Twrp 2.8.7 Recovery Download
Walton Primo F2 Recovery Download
Walton Primo F3i Ctr Recovery Download
Walton Primo F4 Recovery Download
Walton Primo F5 Twrp 2.8.1 Recovery Download
Walton Primo G1 Recovery Download
Walton Primo G3 Twrp Recovery Download
Walton Primo G5 Touch Recovery Download
Walton Primo GF CWM Recovery Download
Walton Primo GF2 CWM Recovery Download
Walton Primo GF3 CWM Recovery Download
Walton Primo GH2 Recovery Download
Walton Primo GH5/GH5+ Twrp Recovery Download
Walton Primo GH6/GH6+ Twrp Recovery Download
Walton Primo GM Recovery Download
Walton Primo H2 Recovery Download
Walton Primo H3 Twrp Recovery Download
Walton Primo RM Twrp Recovery Download
Walton Primo RM2 Twrp Recovery Download
Walton Primo R4 Philz Touch Recovery Download
Walton Primo RX4 Twrp Recovery Download For lollipop
STAY TUNED AS WE WILL UPDATE THIS POST WITH NEW RECOVERY FOR ANOTHER WALTON PRIMO PHONES