What’s Working :
Audio in calls
SMS (Receive and Send both working)
RIL is now more stable
Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
720P working in youtube
Thing To Know
- This Android 6.0.1 is meant for only Infinix Note 2 X600. Please do not try on any other One device.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this Rom on your phone Twrp 3.0.2 Recovery.
- We will be using Twrp Recovery for flashing this Rom
- This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
How To Flash The CyanogenMod 13 Rom On Your Infinix Note 2
- Download and Place the CM13 Rom and Gapps at the root of SD card (not in any folder]
- Boot into recovery, (Backup previous ROM, in case anything goes wrong]
- Select WIPE, ADVANCED WIPE
- Tick, SYSTEM, CACHES, DATA & Internal Storage I.e. phone storage if u want to format phone. I recommend you format it. So before flashing copy all your files from phone memory to SD.
- After, the WIPING PROCESS, Press back to the main menu
- Select INSTALL, locate ROM on SD card and select.
- When done, WIPE the CACHE AND DALVIK options at the left of your screen.
- Go back to the main menu and select INSTALL to flash Gapps immediately. (Don’t wipe anything this time, just flash it in)
- Flash SuperSu, if u want to root it.
Take Note: The patch below is for those with B1 Rom if your is A1 you don’t need to flash the Patch below