Good news CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Infinix Hot 4 X557 is now available for you to flash and enjoy its awesomeness great Rom with improved battery backup.
Thing To Know
- This Android is meant for only Infinix Hot 4 X557. Please do not try on any other One device.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this Rom on your phone Twrp Recovery.
- We will be using Twrp Recovery for flashing this Rom
- This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you back up all your data in your phone before proceeding.
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Follow our guide below to download the Rom and install it yourself.
How to Flash The CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Infinix Hot 4 X557
- Download tCyanogenModmod 13 Rom and to your computer or device.
- Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file and Google Apps.zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now boot in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” .
- Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From Philz recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
First boot takes about 5 to10 minutes so go grab a drink and wait for ROM to bootupFAQs
1. If I install this rom , will I losing my photo, music, video?
Not at all, but make a backup of your phone it is possible that something might go wrong.
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRPVersion Information:
Current Stable Version: V1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-09-12Thanks To:
Infinix Hot 4 Users
Sir syed Ahmed Ali Shah