Video recording in stock/snap camera is working with 1080P!
Audio in calls
SMS (Receive and Send both working)
RIL is now more stable
Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
720P working in youtube
Tecno M6 users taste the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 such as the battery saving feature, functionality, and new permissions model
- This Android 6.0.1 is meant for only Tecno M6. Please do not try on any other One device.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this ROM on your phone. Recovery For Tecno M6
- We will be using Twrp Recovery for flashing this Rom
- This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Follow our guide below to download the Rom and install it yourself.
How to Flash CM 13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Tecno M6
- Download the CM 13 Marshmallow ROM and Google Apps for your Tecno to your computer or device.
- Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file and Google Apps.zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now boot into the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- Now, this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- Google Apps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your phone.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
Your Tecno M6 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait. Your Tecno should now have CM 13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow latest build installed on It! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
@[email protected] (Built from source)
@Khalid Abukoyr (
Download: CyanogenMod Rom 13 For Tecno M6
Gaps: Click Here Download the nano own