Dexp GL355 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Dexp GL355 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Dexp GL355 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Dexp GL355 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Dexp GL355 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Dexp GL355 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Dexp GL355 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Dexp GL355 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Socs||MTK MediaTek MT6739|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Dexp GL355 Key Spec
DEXP GL355 is latest released by DEXP in November 2018. The dimension of the phone is 70.9 x 148.5 x 10.5 mm and it weighs 180 grams with battery.
The body of the phone is made out of metal and plastic and it comes in two different colors, Black and Gold. The phone handles Nano-SIM card with Dual-SIM facility.
DEXP’s latest release runs on Android version 8.1 Oreo operating system for better user experience. The display is 5.5 inches which are great for watching movies and playing games. The resolution is 640 x 1280 pixels.
The phone is powered by the MediaTek MT6739 processor and supports 2.0, Micro USB with b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot connectivity.
DEXP is quite frequent in launching phones, in fact in the year 2018 itself the company has released 30 smartphones and tablets including DEXP GL355.
The smartphone packs 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. Although the storage might look insufficient for big apps, it can be increased with microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory card to store music, movies, and pictures.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Dexp GL355 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Dexp GL355 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Dexp GL355 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Dexp GL355 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Dexp GL355 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Dexp GL355 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Dexp GL355 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Dexp GL355 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.