Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Doogee BL12000 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Doogee BL12000 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.0|
Doogee BL12000 Pro Key Spec
- Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: Octa-Core Processor: 2.5 GHz quad-core ARM-A53 Cortex + 1.6 GHz quad-core ARM-A53 Cortex (MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G71 MP2
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue
- Dimension: 162 x 74.7 x 14 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Stand-by
- Display: 6.0 inches, IPS HD+ Display 1080 x 2160 Pixels (402 ppi)
- Screen Protection: 2.5D Curved Gorilla Glass Screen
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 13 MP Dual Camera
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED Flash, face ID recognition, auto Focus, face detection, geotagging HDR
- Front Camera: 16MP + 8 MP Dual Camera
- Built-in Storage: 64 GB / 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128 GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE 1800 / 2100 / 2600 / 800 / 900 MHz
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual Band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/FLAC player
- Video Player: Mp4/H.264/H.263 Player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non Removable)
- Talktime: Up to 15 hours
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Doogee BL12000 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the DOOGEE BL12000 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Doogee BL12000 Pro stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Doogee BL12000 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Doogee BL12000 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: DOOGEE BL12000 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Doogee BL12000 Pro Stock Firmware Rom