Doogee N20 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Doogee N20 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Doogee N20 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Doogee N20 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Doogee N20 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Doogee N20 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Doogee N20 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Doogee N20 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Doogee N20 Key Spec
- Brand – Doogee
- Model – N20
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4x 1.65 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 2 Cores, 770 MHz
- Camera – 16MP + 8MP with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR4X, 1600MHz | ROM 64GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.3 inches IPS FHD+ Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,360 mAh Lithium-Polymer with Fast Charging
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Barometer, Compass, Fingerprint
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card, 1x Nano SIM Card or microSD Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions –
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single Variant Available 4GB/64GB
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat-6 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSPA+(HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download), Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, GPS, OTG Support, Tethering, Rounded Edges, 19:9 Screen Aspect Ratio, Fast Charging Technology.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Doogee N20 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the DOOGEE N20 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Doogee N20 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Doogee N20 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Doogee N20 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Doogee N20 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: DOOGEE N20 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Doogee N20 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Doogee N20 Stock Firmware Rom