Doogee S68 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Doogee S68 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Doogee S68 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Doogee S68 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Doogee S68 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Doogee S68 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Doogee S68 Pro Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Doogee S68 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Doogee S68 Pro Key Spec
- Brand – Doogee
- Model – S68 Pro
- Device Type – Android 4G Rugged Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P70, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 3 Cores, 900 MHz
- Camera – 21MP+8MP+8MP with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1800MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.84 inches IPS FHD+ Display (1080 x 2280 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 6300mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – G-sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass, Geomagnetism
- Color – Black, Orange
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 163.50 x 80.00 x 16.45mm
- Weight – 238 Grams
- Versions – Single 6GB/128GB
- More Feature -Titanium, Rubber, Polycarbonate Body Design, LTE Cat 7 (102.0 Mbit/s , 301.5 Mbit/s ), HSPA+, Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, GPS, OTG Support, Host, NFC Support, Tethering, Fast Charging Technology, Face ID, IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G, Totally Protected Against Dust, Water and Concrete, Noise Cancellation, Fast Charging, 12V/2A Charger Output Power, Hi-Fi Speaker Module, Powerbank Module.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Doogee S68 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the DOOGEE S68 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Doogee S68 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Doogee S68 Pro stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Doogee S68 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Doogee S68 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: DOOGEE S68 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Doogee S68 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Doogee S68 Pro Stock Firmware Rom